This Agreement is made by The Animal Defense Partnership, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit (“ADP” or “we” or “us”) and the undersigned volunteer (“Volunteer” or “you”).
- Volunteer Services. ADP may from time to time propose that you provide services on behalf of ADP or one or more of its clients (each, an “ADP Client”). You are not obligated to accept or provide, and ADP is not obligated to engage you to perform, any services.
- ADP/Volunteer Relationship. The scope of your relationship with ADP is strictly limited to that of an unpaid volunteer. You are not an ADP employee and will not become one by virtue of performing services under this Agreement. No compensation will be paid, or benefits provided, in return for your services.
- Confidential Information. Volunteer shall not at any time disclose Confidential Information concerning ADP or any ADP Client to anyone outside of ADP. “Confidential Information” includes, without limitation, information regarding the identity of any of ADP’s or an ADP Client’s donors (whether or not contained in a formal “donor list”); information relating to ADP’s and ADP Clients’ internal business operations, intellectual property, projects or programs, technical, commercial or financial operations or plans; and any other sensitive, confidential or propriety information that you received, or of which you became aware, in the course of performing services for ADP or any ADP Client.
- Contact with ADP Clients. You agree to refrain from having direct contact with any ADP Client while performing services for ADP unless expressly authorized by ADP in advance and in writing.
- Survival and Termination.
- The provisions of Sections 2, 3, 4 and 5 will survive this Agreement’s expiration or termination by either party for any reason.
- ADP or Volunteer may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason immediately upon written notice. Upon termination, Volunteer shall return to ADP all content, materials, and work product of ADP or ADP Clients within ten days after the effective date of termination
The Animal Defense Partnership, Inc.